brand Storytelling intensive
Need to design a compelling story foundation for your brand but don't have the time or money to hire a consultant?
For less than what you spend on coffee each month, Kat will walk you through her step-by-step process of designing a compelling and profitable brand story.
This is for you if...
- You don't need one-on-one help but love the intimacy of a small group of 10 people or less
- You have a great product or service but are lost when it comes to getting it in front of the right people
- You're a marketer looking to revamp your brand and tell a better story
- You're a blogger and having a hard time defining what they want to say with their online content and presence
*Please note that the people who get the MOST out of this workshop are the ones who have a defined product / service
What you'll get...
- 4 hours total of LIVE, interactive training with brand storytelling expert, Kat Smith (spread across 2 sessions)
- A small group environment with a maximum of 20 participants
- Lots of time for Q + A and interaction with Kat and the other participants
- Lifetime access to the workshop videos so that you can revisit anytime
- *BONUS* A check-in email from Kat 2 weeks later to hold you accountable and answer any additional questions
What we'll cover...
- What makes an incredible brand story and why so many businesses miss the mark
- The truth about who your customer is and what they really want
- A thorough list of common pitfalls to avoid when crafting your story
- How to get to the bottom of your story and identify the place where it intersects with your customer's story, aka the vein of gold
- How to take that story and integrate it into everything you do (from your website to social media to marketing to in-person interactions)
What you'll walk away with...
- A defined archetype of your perfect customer
- A solid Story Source for meeting and delighting that customer
- A compelling brand voice and message to tell a consistent story across every aspect of your business
- A plan for keeping yourself accountable to your mission, story, and customer
(i.e less than your monthly coffee budget)