1. the driving force behind the person you are, the work you do, and the impact you have
2. fuels the narrative that you share with the world - the one that moves you towards your highest purpose
3. your guiding light, your North Star, essentially, your superpower
Does this sound like you?
- You're stuck on a professional 'hamster wheel' of unfulfillment, discontent, and confusion
- You're starting/have started a business and have lost sight of your 'why'
- You're a documentary filmmaker and need help tying multiple story lines together into a compelling film
- You're in the midst of a life transition and need clarity to move forward with confidence
- You're writing a non-fiction book and don't know how to organize your thoughts into cohesion
- You're a speaker and need help designing and refining your message into a powerful narrative
If you answered holy shit, that's me! to one (or more) of these, you're probably going to like it here...
Go on, keep scrollin'!
stories are universal
If you are a human on planet earth you have a story. Better yet, you have a unique-never-been-heard story. Your Core Story is the heart of why you exist and what you're here to do.
Stories are powerful
Your story is either giving you wings and lifting your life/career/business to its highest potential OR it's weighing you down like a ball and chain. *Applies to humans + businesses.
stories connect us
Core Stories connect us to each other, our work, our audience, and our purpose. Your Core Story defines the impact you have today and the legacy you'll leave tomorrow.
The 7 Minute Story Sesh
This amazing (and free) audio training is part story pep-talk and part practical application. You’ll learn a few tricks on how to tell a better story TODAY.
Coming in T-minus 3 days!
Not Another Boring Blog
Check out our ever-growing collection of videos and articles covering everything from personal storytelling to starting a business to creating a career that works for you.